Biolase pain therapy
Biolase has designed a non-invasive pain management solution. This therapy can treat a variety of pain patients. In addition to soft tissue and whitening capabilities, the Epic line of diode lasers from Biolase provide a therapeutic and non-invasive way to treat pain in as little as 10 minutes. The treatment is to be repeated every 2 to 4 days to maintain the pain relief.
Using a deluxe, fully engineered Deep Tissue Handpiece (DTHP) to control necessary parameters such as spot size, you have EPIC capabilities for temporary relief of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain, clenching pain and even other muscular pains in the head and neck region that are often the cause of chronic headaches.
- This new method of pain relief elevates skin temperature to relieve minor pain temporarily.
- The standard procedure commonly comes in the form of a short series of 2 to 6 quick treatment sessions.
- This therapeutic way of pain-relieving works by temporarily relaxing the muscles which temporarily reduces pain.
- Facial pain.
- Earaches or ringing of the ears.
- Chronic headaches.
- Neck, shoulder and back pain.
- Swelling on the side of the face.
The Biolase therapeutic device helps to increase your blood circulation temporarily as well as to temporarily relax your muscles, which is then able to relieve joint pain and stiffness temporarily. Gone are the days when you had to endure pain. There is an effective therapy with the use of Epic laser technology. Biolase Epic pain therapy gives you a reason to smile, and Dr Maguire can help you achieve that.