There are different ways to brighten up a smile. One of the solutions is teeth whitening. The treatment is advertised in various packages on the market. From in-house options to at-home solutions to natural claims to teeth whitening. The Biolase whitening system is faster and cheaper than any other in-office whitening system on the market. Studies have shown that EPIC™ can perform a full-mouth, in-office teeth whitening procedure with an average of 4 to 6 shades in only 20 minutes of treatment time, excluding the set-up and take-down time.
Whitening is one of the most sought-after cosmetic improvements that patients seek. Both you as the patient and your dentist benefit from the advantages of choosing to use the Biolase teeth whitening system over other brands. Gel and other procedure necessary to perform a whitening treatment are included with every patient kit. This helps to ensure that fast and effective whitening treatments are possible.
Biolase laser teeth whitening in 7 steps
- Measure the shade of your teeth using the shade guide.
- Application of liquid dam to control messiness.
- Mixing of teeth whitening agent.
- Whitening gel application.
- Laser application.
- Repeat some steps if necessary.
- Final rinsing and teeth polishing for a nice sheen.
Valuable tips regarding teeth whitening
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
- Do not smoke or consume staining foods throughout the whitening process.
- Remember that dentures like veneers, crowns and composite fillings do not bleach.
- Avoid foods that have citric acid as they can increase tooth sensitivity.
For more information on this treatment, or if you want to explore your options regarding teeth whitening, you can contact our office and book an appointment for an oral assessment and get your new clean brighter smile.